PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OF WORKNG AT MICROSOFT IS MUST.
- Performs a variety of complex administrative functions for all levels of management including external business partners.
- Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements and processes business expenses.
- Coordinates meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations.
- Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships.
- Provides general office support. Serves as the department/group contact. Completes special projects as assigned.
- Will be managing heavy travel between the VP and GM, both international and domestic, calendar management, expenses involved.
- Also will be supporting team needs with recent move, such as equipment and other needs. Be able to be super organized in a high volume, and high pressure.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Years of experience required- 2-5 years Administrative Assistant MUST HAVE PREVIOUS MICROSOFT Experience, passion and drive to learn more, highly organized in a high volume environment, positive attitude, being resourceful, forming relationships with team and admins
- Performance indicators- Based on their landing and delivering of deadlines
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Administrative Assistant – 2-5 years
Previous Microsoft Experience – understands tools and processes, no time to train, needs to hit the ground running.
Calendar Management, Travel Management, and Expenses. Strong usage of tools and processes 2-5 years
Job Type: Contract
- calendar management: 2 years (Required)
- MICROSOFT: 1 year (Required)
- administrative: 5 years (Required)
- MICROSOFT TOOLS: 2 years (Required)
- travel management: 2 years (Required)