Actively prospects and penetrates decentralized Enterprise customer locations in the local market with a strong focus on new logo. Partner with the National Account Manager to create and execute account specific strategy within select decentralized accounts. Provide an effective sales approach to overcoming difficulties with establishing remote contact within the account in order to grow the business. Sell our extensive business portfolio of products, including wireless devices, mobile solutions, cloud services, Internet of Things (IoT) and software technologies to potential new customers. Travel within your geographic region to set up client meetings and present Sprint Business products and cost-effective solutions that solve their business problems. Responsible for account planning and management to identify opportunities, build & manage a sales funnel, and close deals.
A Sprint Business Account Executive;
- Provides a total sales solution to our business customers, for their mobility needs. This includes selling the value of Sprint's devices, accessories, service plans; billing and cost analysis; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment.
- Identifies the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account challenges
- Receives training to further mobility knowledge and build career opportunities
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures, including the Sprint Code of Conduct.
- Position can be filled in VA, DC, or MD.
Must have valid driver’s license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver’s safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint’s Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree or four years related work experience post high school
- One year experience solutions/applications selling
- One year negotiating and closing sales
- One year experience managing a sales funnel and forecasting sales
- One year experience selling in a business-to-business environment
- One year new customer acquisition experience, specifically focused on new logos or pure prospects
Be the Connection. The Business Sales team is at the heart and soul of Sprint Business, connecting companies with what matters every day. Our relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun. Connecting with our Business Sales team means you'll:
- Receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales incentives;
- Enroll in our benefits/Total Rewards Program empowering you to take charge of your wealth, health and professional goals;
- Further your education through our Tuition Assistance Program;
- Connect with the latest wireless and mobile devices through our Employee Phone Program;
- Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience;
- Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology;
Achieve satisfaction knowing that you are changing lives by connecting companies with the resources, information, entertainment, and people that matter most.
Are you ready to Connect?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.
US-DC-Washington/Metro, US-MD-Baltimore, US-VA-Reston
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. Sprint reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, religion, color, creed, gender/sex, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980.
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster; Pay Transparency Notice Poster; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster.