Our client is seeking an individual responsible for the development, maintenance, management, and delivery of technical information or documentation to the appropriate audiences in the appropriate standard formats via print and online mediums.
- Responsible for using and/or developing industry technical writing practices and procedures. Experience preparing technical documentation.
- Works directly with systems analysts and developers to write and edit program and system documentation, user manuals, training courses and procedures.
- Utilizes word processing, presentation, and Web authoring applications.
- Service Experience 5+ years
- Systems Experience
- Has worked on multiple systems in parallel fashion.
- Coordinating others work while involved with multiple work streams experience. Desired not required
- Deep knowledge of diverse technologies and new and current architectures.
- Lean/Agile experience. (3+ yrs) desired but not required
- Writing: Excellent
- Application of best practices in writing and documentation.
- Extensive experience with various communications media and advanced word processing and presentation skills.
- Communication demonstrated ability to work with multiple clients and strong consensus building skills.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $34.00 /hour
- Technical Writer: 4 years (Required)
- Lean/Agile: 4 years (Preferred)