Elderlee, Inc. is a diversified corporation specializing in the manufacture and installation of highway safety products. Started in 1946, we are a fourth generation privately owned company with facilities servicing the U.S. east coast.
We are currently seeking an energetic candidate to fill the role of Accounts Payable – Data Entry Specialist in our Administrative office.
Primary Responsibilities for the Accounts Payable – Data Entry Specialist include:
· Process Accounts Payable invoices by matching PO, packing slips and approvals then code and enter Invoices.
· Responsible for generating and distributing weekly\monthly reports.
· Enter and maintain electronic filing for cash disbursements.
· Bank reconciliations
· Calculate and enter Use tax on Invoices.
· Responsible for Petty Cash reimbursements.
· Responsible for entering in the construction billing weekly.
Qualified candidates will possess the following education/experience and skills:
· Intermediate to advance knowledge in Excel
· Associate degree (A. A.) from two-year College; or 2 + year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to write routine correspondence.
· Ability to apply concepts of mathematical calculations.
We offer an attractive total compensation package, including excellent health and retirement benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
Elderlee, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply by: Fax: 315-789-8104, Online: www.elderlee.com, Email: [email protected] in person at: 729 Cross Road, Oaks Corners, NY 14518
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $17.00 - $20.00Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person