2,500 Environmental Services staff. 20 technical specialties. 900 professional associations. An international team with local expertise. You could say we know a little something about the environment. Our passion for it drives our work. Grounded by safety, quality, and ethics, we come up with solutions that perfectly fit the site. We know what it takes to balance competing project interests with creativity and efficiency. We know what to look for. And, we know how to get the job done—the right way. Join a team that has the environment down to a science.
Assist with development and implementation of strategic business/action plan, provide leadership, and deliver results to expand Stantec’s environmental practice specifically related to assessment and remediation opportunities. Serve as a key member of the practice team to drive profitable growth across service lines (storm water management, site assessment/remediation, environmental impact assessment, land planning, risk assessment and water resources management) in the Western US.
- As a senior consultant, contribute to business development of Stantec’s environmental services practice, including Identify and develop new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take active leadership role in developing new business with new and existing clients. Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business.
- Project management including coordinating preparation of reports, client stewardship and coordinating with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects.
- Mentor junior staff.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- BS/MS in engineering or related field to characterization, management, and remediation of contaminated sediments and aquatic environments.
- 10 – 15 years of experience and applied knowledge of site remediation associated state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, and be customer focused to understand and appropriately respond to client’s business needs.
- Must demonstrate effective resource planning, results delivery, and staying current with relevant technology and innovation.