INCATech is searching for a Jr. Administrative Assistant to support the Executive Office and designated leadership team.
The Jr. Administrative Assistant will:
- Manage day-to-day administrative duties to support the executive office including (facilities, catering for onsite meetings, supply management, and event planning)
- Organize and maintain files and records in appropriate folders in the SharePoint portals.
- Manage hectic calendar and meeting schedules, using prioritization skills and a high level of interpersonal refinement
- Plan and coordinate travel plans for the leadership team as needed.
- Coordinate logistics and prepare materials for meetings and presentations for external and internal meetings, including luncheons, holiday parties, and other special employee events
- Draft memos, letters, e-mails, documents and other responses as directed by the executive office
- Assist HR with onboarding new employees
- Assist with conducting security training for new employees, and provide annual refresher training for all staff
- Gain a thorough understanding of all corporate goals, needs, processes and procedures; serve as a primary point of contact (POC) for the administrative needs of the executive office
- Maintain professional knowledge base and seek opportunities to enhance skills and abilities; seek new areas of responsibility and perform new tasks
- Handle all duties with a high degree of integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality. Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Maintain online databases, contacts, and other resources applicable to the Executive Office
- Exemplify the Core Values through day-to-day interactions and have the ability to anticipate the needs of the executive office
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be eligible for a Secret Clearance
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Advanced knowledge with MS Office products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and MS SharePoint
- Must have advanced letter composition, executive-correspondence, oral communication, English composition, grammar, editing and numerical calculation skills.
- Exemplary time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent judgment, problem resolution and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to handle confidential information with extreme discretion.
- Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Spot and Incentive bonuses for outstanding contributions of individuals who are making a difference to our company.
INCATech is an award winning small business that has over 12 years experience supporting the US Government. We provide both Professional Services as well as develop Software Solutions for our customers. Our highly skilled and experienced staff of colleagues provide Acquisition Support, Information Technology (IT) support, Enterprise Information Management, Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS) Modernization, User Experience Design, Geospatial implementation, and Program/Project Management SDLC services to our customers. Our culture is based on empowering our staff and customers with knowledge and tools to achieve mission success and career advancement.
INCATech is an Affirmative Action (AA)/Equal Opportunity (EO)/Disability/Veterans Employer