Responsible to keep the flow of raw materials/packaging materials/pallets/etc. to the plants to prevent running out and maintain the flow of finished goods coming out of the plants.
- Ensure receiving equipment is in proper working order
- Ensure daily forklift/pallet jack inspections are complete
- Keep all work areas clean from debris and report any damage or unsafe conditions
- Supply plant with meat
- Haul finished product out of the plant
- Unload loads of bacon
- Haul dry cure/blend out of plant if needed
- Load in/out Topper product
- Clean, sweep, organize Topper building
- Haul caustic soda to the plant
- Haul inedible product out of plant
- Wrap pallets
- Clean and sweep Terminal building
- Sweep, organize and unload product in Warehouse #1
- Wash outside forklifts on a weekly basis
- Remove trash from all facilities
- Inventory Warehouse #1 monthly
- Inventory dry blend monthly
- Inventory seeds monthly
- Supply plant with raw materials daily
- Load inedible combos onto trailer
- Complete 7-point inspection of any outbound truck
- Verify identity of driver of any outbound truck with photo ID
- Seal outbound loads and verify seal number on bill of lading
- Seat Belt must be worn when operating the forklift.
- Chock all trailers and/or truck tires before loading or unloading.
- Wearing required PPE and following all safety requirements.
- Must operator forklift or pallet jacks in a safe manner at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Truck Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- class a cdl: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fairbury, NE 68352 (Preferred)
Trucking freight handling:
- Using pallet jack/forklift
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly