Talent Acquisition Trainee
Axle Informatics is a bioinformatics and information technology company that offers innovative computer services, informatics, and enterprise solutions to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in software engineering, bioinformatics and program management, we focus on developing and applying technology tools and techniques to empower decision-making and accelerate the discovery in translational research. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of health (NIH).
- Help manage Human Resources support activities in the all areas of full life cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening and data management.)
- Maintain company CRM
- Execute Human Resources support activities in the recruitment process such as but not limited to pre-employment background and reference checks.
- Fulfill Human Resources support activities through online ATS system with onboarding management and in preparation for orientation sessions.
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals.
- Be proactive; actively engage with Axle recruiters, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates
- Use candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options.
- Conduct thorough phone interviews, contribute to candidate selection process.
- Ensure consistent application of Talent Acquisition processes and policies, and maintain accurate, auditable employment records.
- Current junior or senior working towards Human Resources, Business degree or related field
- Prior experience in Technical and Scientific recruiting is plus.
- Able to work independently at times and dedicate a minimum of 40 hours/week
- The ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities
- Advanced online research capabilities and advanced PC skills (Microsoft suite)
- Excellent communication skills
The diversity of Axle’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law and to deter those who aid, abet, or induce discrimination or coerce others to discriminate.
Please follow the link to apply from Axle Informatics company website- https://jobs-axleinfo.icims.com/jobs/1174/talent-acquisition-trainee/job
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)