A self-starter who will be resourceful/highly organized and stop at nothing to learn the business and the industry. Knowledge is part of doing the job, but the biggest thing is doing it and doing it regularly
Someone who can demonstrate ways they will engage and mobilize the entire team to help drive success in the various aspects of operating a home healthcare company.
Stipend provided at the completion of internship.
The intern will:
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and the entire BrightStar team to build appropriate materials.
- Join at the hip with the sales team and even caregivers to document the “how to” and the value of services to serve as a resource for all those we serve.
- Interview and Assess applicants based on clinical qualifications, making recommendations to Director of Operations on hiring decisions.
- Schedule and facilitate staffing of patients schedules.
- Create and organize personnel files.
- Work closely with the clinical team to develop knowledge base articles that position BrightStar as the thought leader and expert; offer these articles to other industry blogs, Websites, etc. to serve as a guest author
- Interns will have the opportunity to observe, learn, and gain real-like work experience