Tailored Brands, Inc.’s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
The Men’s Wearhouse and Jos A Bank rely heavily on digital marketing to drive growth and profitability. You will be responsible for all analytics and data science necessary to deliver on that objective. To do so, you’ll work closely with the digital marketing team to both inform strategy and guide day-to-day tactics. One of your first challenges will be to establish the metrics, data infrastructure and platforms we use to operate. From there, you’ll partner with the digital marketing team to define and build the capabilities necessary to drive insights and decision at scale and velocity. You will report to the VP, Marketing Analytics and be part of the fast growing Strategy & Analytics team, responsible for driving profitable growth through analytics and data science.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Partner with the digital marketing team to identify and exploit opportunities to better measure, manage and deploy marketing spend to drive acquisition, growth and profit.
- Analyze customer acquisition and growth investments and channel performance through CAC/LTV, ROAS and cohort-based acquisition/retention models and decision frameworks.
- Develop and decide measurement capabilities and standards—particularly for attribution—and work closely with the data science product team to enhance in-channel and cross-channel incrementality.
- Decide, develop and manage testing capabilities and processes with the digital marketing team, taking responsibility for the testing roadmap, interpretation of results, analytic deep dives, and recommendations for action.
- Decide KPIs and frameworks for measurement across digital marketing, and work with Data Product and Data Engineering teams to productionalize new sources and joins for analytics and reporting consumption.
- Develop new reporting that enables the digital marketing team to capitalize quickly on new insights, then work with the Data Engineering team to productionalize those reports.
- Define and manage your analytic roadmap to support the digital marketing team’s strategic objectives, while simultaneously investing in data, platform and tools.
- Recruit and manage full-time employee and contractor resources to deliver value through analytics, testing, targeting, measurement and predictive/proscriptive technologies.
- Partner with other members of the Strategy & Analytics team to continually improve our collective understanding of growth and profit drivers, and the tools and methods we use to conduct analytics.
- Be an evangelist in the company for the power of data-driven decision-making.
- Move easily between complex, technical activities and communicating insights to execs.
- Have excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Have persuasive verbal and written communications skills.
- Have owned (chosen, implemented, managed) multi-touch attribution solutions.
- Have owned (chosen, implemented, managed) testing solutions.
- Have expertise working in Python or R.
- Have expertise working in Google Analytics, etc.
- Have expertise working in Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Have exceptionally high intellectual curiosity and work ethic.
- Have worked in high-growth e-commerce or consumer internet companies.
- 8+ years hands-on experience in marketing and/or marketing analytics.
- 4+ years building and leading high-performing teams of analysts and/or data scientists.
- Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, operations research, computer science or engineering.
02098C Corporate Office 6100 Stevenson Blvd Fremont 94538-2453
Marketing & Advertising
Tailored Shared Services