- High School Diploma or GED
- Organizational Skills
The In Store Visual (ISV) is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining a visually brand-right boutique. The ISV assists the boutique management team in the interpretation and implementation of stage sets to create enticing displays and merchandising in a high volume/ high profile store. The ISV performs daily styling of mannequins, displays and ensures proper merchandising of the assigned boutique. The ISV helps train the standards and interpretation of visual execution. Also responsible for the maintaining impeccable store standards.
1. Interprets and implements visual communication from the NSSC to create enticing displays and visual merchandising.
2. Provides an enticing visual presentation to attract customers and encourage customer satisfaction.
3. Updates window, wall and fixture displays as needed and completes routine visual updates as directed.
4. Manages display fixture inventory and ensures proper usage of the visual display fixtures and hardware according to visual directives.
5. Partners with store management team to ensure proper training of all visual merchandising and maintenance to Store Associates.
6. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies and security practices.
7. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. High School diploma or equivalent.
3. 2 years of visual merchandising experience preferred.
4. Strong visual merchandising skills.
5. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
7. Must be able to lift and carry 30lbs, hang/fold merchandise, climb, reach, push and pull.
8. Flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. Attendance required as scheduled.