Management Opportunities at Pilot in Dickson, TN
Restaurant Shift Leader
Drive your Future!
Shift Leaders are responsible for supervising employees and general operations of the restaurant. The ideal candidate for this position would possess excellent customer service skills to respond to the needs of customers. In addition, this candidate would be self-motivated and ready to assist the managers with any tasks that need to be executed to keep our facilities well-maintained and running smoothly. This person would be knowledgeable of store operations and PFJ's commitment to quality and customer service.
What Are We Looking For?
· Previous experience or working knowledge of restaurant operations
· Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
· Must be proficient with a calculator, computer, and other equipment
· Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
· Background check is required
Benefits available include:
· Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Adoption Assistance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Flexible Schedule
· Weekly Pay
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment!
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Food Service: 4 years (Preferred)
- Restaurant Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement