Work with a Senior SharePoint Developer in a government office supporting multiple departments as they use, learn and adapt SharePoint to their daily processes.
We are seeking for a SharePoint Business Analyst. This person needs to be a business analyst first and SharePoint expert second, with excellent communication and customer service skills.
*** Interested Only In Local Candidates - Washington, DC METRO ***
Business Analysis/Customer Service Requirements:
- Process flow using Visio or another similar product - Intermediate Microsoft Visio experience for process mapping.
- Should have strong experience at looking at manual processes or non-documented processed and drafting a flow chart and communicating/explaining to stakeholders
- Identify areas of business process enhancement or automation based on flow charts
- Excellent customer service and communication (oral and written)
- Minimum of 2 years Requirements Gathering experience.
- Provide Help Desk support for all SharePoint related inquiries.
- Ability to work in a team environment
Experience with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath forms (2010, 2013), workflows and rule creation is critical
- Experienced with Development, Testing and Implementation of Out of the Box SharePoint solutions.
- Experience in Microsoft PowerBI, report generation and maintenance
- Assisting with the migration to SharePoint Online by streamlining previous processes, testing and implementing solutions.
- Requirements Gathering and Analytics for SharePoint development projects.
- Providing training for new and novice users, while advocating for SharePoint automation.
- Working on projects using Agile methodology and supporting existing SharePoint infrastructure.
- Development will be with out of the box solutions in InfoPath/SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Designing Training Materials and Videos and providing weekly training to key SharePoint partners.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous work experience at government agencies is helpful
- Experience training on SharePoint On-Line and InfoPath 2010/2013 is desired
- Experience creating requirements documents and process flows with MS Visio is required
- Experience creating training videos with Camtasia, Snag-it or Microsoft Movie Maker.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SharePoint 2010 or above.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university.
- Candidates must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Job Type: Contract
- business analyst: 3 years (Preferred)
- Washington, DC (Required)