Seeking a part-time associate veterinarian to join our growing animal hospital in the Buckhead/ Sandy Springs area of Atlanta. We are excited to be offering this opportunity for a qualified candidate to join our team. This position will have a work schedule of 2-3 days a week. We have flexible hours, we are closed on Sundays and there will be no emergency/ on-call shifts. The building and everything in it is new. We have Digital (DR) x-ray, digital microscope, in house labs, ect. We have been open for 1 year now, are growing rapidly and we have amazing clients. For the right candidate, this position could turn into a full-time role considering how quickly we are growing.
In addition to our brick and mortar clinic, we have an established mobile veterinary practice that provides high quality, minimal stress, veterinary care for dogs and cats in our clients' homes. The ideal candidate would be open to working occasionally for the mobile practice. We would also like to expand our services for exotics and pocket pets.
This part-time position will require:
- GA Veterinary License & Driver’s License (mandatory).
- DEA license (preferred, but not required).
- At least 1-3 yrs of experience (preferred) ***New Grads who think they qualify are encouraged to apply.***
- Be competent in surgery, as well as passionate about veterinary medicine and the human-animal bond.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Georgia Veterinary License (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- DEA (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page: