HOTEL CONTROLLER JOB POSITION
Atlanta based hospitality company is seeking an experienced Financial Controller. The corporate office is located in Atlanta with properties around the state.
- Preparation of Tax Returns, Financial Statements, forecasts, budgets, profit and loss statements, and compliance reports for the company.
- Responsible for current accounting standards and federal and state regulatory requirements, and audits when necessary to ensure compliance.
- Assist accounting with financial information and forms for tax compliance requirements.
- Review and approve annual budgets and projections
- Review transfer of funds and cash disbursements
- Set and Review company policy when necessary
- Monitor performance of financials, employees, and overall budgeting and recommend action to Human Resources and Accounting when necessary and vital.
· 3 years or more of hospitality finance/accounting experience
· Prior controller or director of finance experience
· Must be fluent in the English language, Verbal and Written.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. Master's Degree Preferred.
(Copy of certification and or degree will be required upon interview)
· Must have management experience of at least 3-5 employees. (references will be checked)
· Must be proficient in all Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you have intermediate or extensive skills in creating reports utilizing IBM Cognos Planning Analytics/ TM1 or equivalent OLAP data source AND
OLAP Structure and Design
You will be highly looked upon.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift