This job posting is for a 2 week project in the Columbus, OH area. This is a full time, temporary job.
Our company is looking for hard-working, conservative-minded professionals, who are interested in politics and want the opportunity to make a difference. If you aren’t afraid of talking to folks about issues that matter and engaging voters, this might be a good match for you.
The Political Campaign Field Representative will be responsible for canvassing neighborhoods and connecting with voters through direct interaction. Canvasser will walk door-to-door meeting with voters and talking about relevant political issues and completing short surveys.
Qualifications of Political Campaign Field Representative:
Key Attributes of Political Campaign Field Representative:
- Ability to walk 5-7 miles, outside, daily, 6 days a week
- Reliable transportation.
- Either an Android or iPhone with data coverage.
- Good communication skills, the ability to read, write and speak intelligently about political issues.
- Outgoing personality and ability to handle dynamic situations and conversations.
- Political campaign experience at any level is great! This role will allow you to become more involved in politics and issue advocacy
- College students who are interested in a career in politics, political science, government, economics, history, journalism, pre-law, communications, business or sales can gain some valuable job experience
- Veterans, active National Guardsmen, and military spouses can work for a company that has your back, and is working towards putting a government in place that will do the same
Benefits of Political Campaign Field Representative
- $48,000+ per year (based on a year)
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Working outdoors.