EXIT 1 Stop Realty Office Manager Job Description
Job title: Office Manager
Reporting to: The Business Owners and Broker
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week, 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Location: Jacksonville, FL. Occasional travel to real estate conventions within the state, optional.
Purpose of the position
We have a fantastic opportunity for a responsible Office Manager who will perform organization and coordination of administration duties and office procedures. You will help us to create and maintain a proper work environment to optimize our organizational effectiveness and communication.
To maintain a stable, fun and functioning office environment. This includes providing support to office staff and our real estate agents. You will be responsible for planning office events, facilitating trainings, maintaining records and paying the monthly office expenses.
You should have some experience working as an Office Administrator. We expect you to be familiar with a variety of office software (including email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and to be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Your responsibilities will include working directly with our Operations Manager and Marketing Coordinator.
Responsibilities & duties
- Responsible for maintaining daily office operations and providing assistance and support to 50 licensed real estate agents
- Process agent real estate transactions through Memo and QuickBooks and disperse checks accordingly
- Collect all office expense receipts required to balance monthly credit card statement
- Coordinate office trainings, orientations, monthly sales meetings and employee engagement events
- Maintain a functioning real estate office by checking supply levels and placing orders when appropriate
- Responsible for answering the office phone during business hours and scheduling showing appointments
- Inspect required forms and documentation needed to facilitate the purchase or sale of property
- Design and contribute to the northeast Florida lifestyle blog that is associated with the company
Academic & trades qualifications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with teammates as needed
- Attention to detail
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Real Estate
- Bachelor’s degree. A degree in a business-related field or equivalent is a plus.
Work experience & skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a creative approach to problems
- Outstanding skills in communication, presentation, research (using data analytics software)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google AdWords, and web analytics.
- Previous, proven work in a similar position
- Extreme Attention to Detail
- Previous work completed in a real estate office for two years or more.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and Dotloop
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
- Communication skills
- Technical competency
- Strong work ethic
- Determination and persistence
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Problem solving skills
Details of relationships relevant to this role
- This position will be trained by the current Office Manager with ongoing support and supervision from the Operations Manager and Marketing Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Support: 2 years
Required work authorization: