We are looking for a rock-star Administrative/Office Assistant to support our Executive Assistant to the CEO here at Green Park Brands.
In this role you will be working closely with the CEO's EA, assisting on personal and family matters, as well as keeping the office stocked and running smoothly.
- Coordinating between family and work calendars
- Scheduling personal activities, as well as medical/dental appointments
- Assisting in booking family travel
- Keeping a structured and neat filing system for family/personal matters
- Keeping track of personal expenses (knowledge in Expensify is a plus).
- Providing lunch support (ordering, pickup, plating, etc.) and make restaurant reservations
- Running occasional errands (picking up prescriptions, dropping off paperwork at nearby offices, etc.)
- Keeping the kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Office organization and light cleaning (we have a cleaning crew that comes for the heavy work).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and professional presence with a customer service orientation
- Remains calm under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize work tasks and handle appropriately
- Ability to redirect and change tasks quickly, and re-prioritize as new needs arise
- Strong organizational skills necessary to organize and deal with workload that involves tight scheduling, managing multiple tasks simultaneously as well as confidentially.
- Computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Gmail
- Can-do attitude
Green Park is a startup- with that, we're looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing individual, who wants to get the job done!
Huge plus if you're someone with an interest in branding, the snack industry, health and wellness.
This is a part-time job with the opportunity to grow.
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Calendaring: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
Required work authorization: