Are you looking for a part-timeRegistered Nurse position that allows you to connect with patients and their family members, while being a part of an interdisciplinary team? Our Home Health Aide Field Supervisor (RN, Registered Nurse) have a unique opportunity to ensure all patients are receiving the best possible care from our Home Health Aides (HHA).
Qualificationfor Home Health Aide Field Supervisor (RN, Registered Nurse):
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of New Jersey.
- Two years’ experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- One year of experience in public health nursing (to include at least six months supervising HHAs).
- Experience cannot be substituted for education.
Responsibilitiesfor Home Health Aide Field Supervisor (RN, Registered Nurse):
- Instructs/supervises HHAs in the client's home while Aides are providing direct client care services.
- Participates in coordinating client care with the interdisciplinary team and family, to insure quality care.
- Participates in securing CHHA skill assessments and performance evaluations.
- Assesses patients during visits and evaluates, observes, and records pertinent patient clinical data in patient record and reports findings to families, physicians if indicated or other pertinent Agency personnel.
- Case Manage clients receiving services under Affiliated Health Services.
- Is accountable for client records including:
- Plan of treatment: Source document (485-486) which is developed upon start of care and reviewed/updated according to VNA policy.
- CHHA care plan
- CHHA Supervision Note
Please include a cover letter stating your GPA and expected salary with your application.
The VNANNJ is an EEOE/M/F/V/D in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Part-time