B2B Appointment Setter - Telephone
**Work-from-home position for Michigan Only**
A national call center is seeking an experienced Appointment Setter/Lead Generation Representatives in the state of Michigan, to handle outbound telephone appointment setting on behalf of a financial services client. This position is work-from-home based and will require an open line of communication via email, phone, and web conference and should be filled by a self-disciplined and self-motivated individual.
We provide all calling material and use best of breed call center software.
- Make outbound telephone calls to prospects.
- Arrange and set qualified appointments via telephone between client representatives and prospects.
- Enter applicable notes into internal CRM
- Follow-up via email and/or telephone calls until the prospect is finalized.
- Organize and plan work independently to complete assigned activities.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and communication skills.
- Prior telephone sales or appointment setting experience is a must –all center experience is a plus.
- Professional and clear telephone voice and manner.
- High School Diploma/GED (minimum).
- Existing High-Speed Internet access at home (Ethernet, no Wireless).
- Quiet, noise-free home office space that is free of distractions.
- Pass basic background check.
- Must have the ability to quickly overcome objections and provide intelligent rebuttals to schedule sales appointments.
- Must have PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel – Experience with CRMs is a plus).
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Corded Headset
- Computer that meets minimum technical requirements
- High-Speed internet access
Important: Telecom, Inc. does not provide any equipment or technical support for your home computer. You must maintain your own computer, software, telephone, telephone service, and internet connection in compliance with our requirements.
Compensation and Benefits
- A full-time position – hourly rate plus bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and 401(k)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid training
Please visit our website at www.telecominc.com to learn more about our company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Appointment Scheduling: 1 year (Required)
- Lead Generation: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)