Are you experienced in Senior Care? Do you have a love for helping seniors? Looking for a new challenge and a chance to grow with a company?
The Client Care Manager (CCM) delivers on our mission to change the way the world ages by making positive, powerful impacts on families. You will report to the Director of Client Care and join our team to provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. As CCM, you will be expected to work closely with our team on all client and caregiver activity including service delivery, client relationship management, caregiver development and retention, and client acquisition. In addition, you will be responsible for our consistent and high-quality service delivery, professionalism and the accuracy of our care records and the direct management of our caregiver team. The CCM is a high-profile leadership position and should take note to present and dress in a smart casual business attire. As CCM, you will function as a hands-on Client Care Manager practitioner with a focus on supervising and ensuring delivery of Sheilas Angels brand of premium client care and developing new clients/referral sources.
The CCM will ensure the satisfaction of new and existing clients by supervising and coaching care teams to use our Balanced Care Method which promotes healthy nutrition as well as mental and physical activities using the Cognitive Therapeutics Method, and Hospital to Home Care services to provide premium level services. You will take a hands-on approach and coordinate with our team to execute the responsibilities outlined below and become a visible member of the Arlington community. In sum, you will train, coach, and coordinate with a team of internal staff and external vendors and senior health care partners.
- Competitive pay
- Access to earned wages prior to pay day
- Paid Time Off
- Make a difference in a senior's life
Apply today – seeking a Client Care Manager to join our team!
- Recruiting, interviewing, screening, and hiring new caregivers in accordance with our Employee Hiring Procedures
- Understanding our Caregiver Policies and Procedures and conducting Caregiver Orientation and ongoing re-orientation/training sessions
- Managing our Caregiver Team, responding to requests, providing leadership and support where needed, ensuring that caregivers are complying with our policies and procedures, and manage our client and Caregiver schedules as well as master timesheets
- Supporting the Client Acquisition process with Caregiver matching (ensure there is a personality/skill/experience fit between our Caregivers and the client), Caregiver interviews, and Caregiver introductions/in-home training
- Enter Intake Calls into ClearCare and convert them into assessment appointments by asking prospects the right questions to learn about their situation, addressing their questions about our services, and providing information about our differentiators
- In-Home Assessments – build relationships with families and their loved ones by holistically assessing the client's situation, developing a plan of care on site with the client and stakeholders and returning with a signed Client Consent Agreement and EFT authorization.
- Maintaining all paper and electronic client and caregiver files to DADS/HHS standards to ensure HIPAA standards
- Maintaining our operating margins and Caregiver wage scales and ensuring compliance with any applicable labor or home care regulations
- Conducting in-home visits and check-ins to ensure the accuracy and consistency of our services and to address any emergencies or care needs that may arise
- Conduct end-of-service interviews with the goal of eliciting referrals and positive, 5-star reviews from clients and their loved ones and stakeholders
- Communicating in a professional manner with our caregivers, clients, and their families when applicable to ensure a positive and successful relationship
- Provide supportive counseling to and conflict resolution with clients and family members; serve as an advocate for the well-being of the client
- ***Provide after-hours support for our clients and Caregivers (including evenings and weekends) – this support may include email, telephone, shift coverage including hourly and live in clients/and or home visits***
- Conducting and assisting with marketing events
- Create and call on a target list focused on growing new and existing referral accounts in the local health, senior care, and broader community; actively follow-up with potential and active contacts in community
- Manage ongoing relationships with key accounts, track their referral activity, ensure their satisfaction with our relationship and conduct, and document all necessary follow up
- Ensuring our operations are compliant with all local regulations and Home Care Assistance policies and procedures. This includes the proper documentation of applicant, employee, and client processes
- Be in compliance and understand the Home Care Assistance Policy Manual
- ***Perform other duties as assigned***
- ClearCare Home Care Software experience or similar highly preferred
- Eldercare or in-home care experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's/Associate's degree preferred
- Experience in Customer Service
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple demands in a timely fashion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
Start your rewarding career with Sheilas Angels today. Apply now!
Sheilas Angels of Arlington's office is in Clear Lake. We service clients in Clear Lake and the surrounding areas. This position may require travel to one or more of these areas.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $25.00 /hour