Leverage technical and analytical expertise to review reports and proposals and provide oral and written summaries that summarize work in a technical context, make recommendations to the client, and provide background research and assistance for novel technologies. Conduct research in quantum computing, quantum information processing, materials science, and relevant chemical, electrical signal, mechanical and thermal analyses of related experiments. Develop and review research design, operations, and integrated project schedules and participate in strategic planning efforts.
- 7+ years of experience with quantum information processing, quantum computing, quantum gate model, superconducting, or spin-based semiconductor qubit design, gained during academic internships or doctoral or post-doctoral studies
- Ability to communicate results to technical and non-technical audiences effectively
- Ability to work independently on complex tasks
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- PhD degree in Physics or EE
- Experience with project management for scientific projects
- Experience with working in a supervisory or advisory role
- Experience with programming
- Experience with data science, including analysis, data visualization, and machine learning
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph preferred
- PhD degree with an emphasis on quantum information research preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.