Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: Andy’s Statewide®
. Unique to our field, we provide heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
HVAC Installer- Residential Replacement and New Construction
ANDY'S STATEWIDE, LAKE ORION, MI
- Above Market Wages - Earn $65,000-$90,000k a year
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Fully-equipped, Take Home Trucks
The professional we select will apply technical skills and knowledge to install heating and air conditioning systems within residential replacement or new construction settings.
What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros
- 3+ years of experience in HVAC residential service.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Working knowledge of local HVAC codes and best practices.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Join our winning team by calling the Hiring Manager, Dave, at 248-622-7743.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.