Everyone knows security needs to be “baked in” to a system architecture, but you actually know how to bake it in. You can identify and implement ways to harden systems and reduce their attack surface. What if you could use your Cyber engineering skills to design and build secure systems for national security? We’re looking for an engineer who can help create solutions for our US government customer that will stand up to even the most advanced Cyber threats.
As a Systems Integrator, you’ll play a critical role on our team to advance national security. You’ll work on a team with other highly skilled professionals to identify the right mix of tools and techniques to translate our customer’s needs and future goals into a plan that will enable secure and effective solutions. We need to come up with the best solution, so you’ll research new techniques, break free from the legacy model, and go where the industry is going. On our team, you’ll learn how to take a critical approach to network integration, providing alternatives and customizing solutions to maintain a balance of security and mission needs. This is a chance to learn from a team of experts as you make a difference in the security of our nation. We help customers overcome their most difficult challenges by integrating secure practices in Cyber engineering and operations. You’ll be able to gain experience in secure Cloud-based engineering solutions while building peace of mind in a critical infrastructure. Join our team as we improve and define Cyber engineering and Cybersecurity for our US government customers.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with information security
- Experience with intelligence community (IC) systems
- Knowledge of operating systems at the administrative or kernel level
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with systems integration or systems engineering and Cybersecurity
- Experience with working on software development projects, including end-to-end life cycle and test engineering or quality assurance (QA)
- Experience with the installation, configuration, and administration of IT resources, including Windows, Linux, VMware, and network software products
- Experience with operating system languages and language packs and Cybersecurity products, including anti-virus and endpoint security variants and methods
- Knowledge of firmware or embedded systems, networking protocols, routing, and firewalls
- Knowledge of software vulnerabilities and exploits
- Knowledge of database formats, queries, structures, and schema
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS degree and 5+ years of experience with systems integration and Cybersecurity
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.