Would you like to join Fortune 7 CVS Health as a part of our dynamic Human Resources team? As a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), you will provide consultative HR services to our Coram specialty pharmacy infusion operations and sales teams within CVS Health. You will have responsibility for partnering with senior leaders on organizational design, talent development and management, sales incentive plan alignment, change management and colleague engagement to ensure retention and growth of our infusion pharmacy business with our payer, hospital and pharma partners.
You will partner with HR Shared Services and COEs to deliver value-added HR programs to the business units that you support. You will offer counsel to business units in a rapidly changing business environment while identifying issues and initiating resolutions in line with corporate policies and in support of business direction. You will leads site management in execution of major HR initiatives and facilitates positive change management.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Partnering with business leaders and HRBPs within the company to identify solutions, process improvements and changes needed to achieve business objectives.
- Collaborating with Finance to driving and executing HR best practices.
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on relevant data to ensure consistent process improvement and positive change.
- Identifying staff needs and initiating communication, ad-hoc training and interventions to address management and employee development and performance issues.
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships with site and functional leaders by gaining understanding of strategic objectives and providing sound HR counsel to support strong performance and productivity.
- Working in partnership with Advice and Counsel to conduct sound and thorough investigations and participating in decision-making and issue resolution.
- 5+ years forward-thinking HR Generalist or HR Business Partner experience at an exempt level, including experience supporting operations functions with large number of employees.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time as required per business needs.
- Proven HR technical knowledge including employment law.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in handling ER issues through investigation to resolution with assigned business.
- Experience with compensation, recruiting, organizational design, and talent management.
- Thorough working knowledge of employment law, specifically in the areas of employee performance/relations, FMLA and ADA.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively, to think through employee issues and move to resolution subtly and in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees individually, as well as ability to present information to large groups of employees.
- Excellent written, verbal, and strong interpersonal skills, including strict attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment.
- Technical knowledge and comfort level of MS Word, MS Excel and Internet/Intranet.
- Experience using an automated HRIS system.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.