Full Job Description
Attention all Personal Trainers and Fitness Coaches! Live Fit Gym is looking for driven, charismatic, outgoing individuals to facilitate profound change in the lives of our clients!
Live Fit Gym Fitness Professional's provide individualized programming and instruction to each client to achieve the member's health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. Join us to discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential.
We currently have Personal Training opportunities at all 7 of our facilities in San Francisco.
The compensation structure for Personal Trainers is composed of four different revenue streams:
- Commissions on all training packages sold, whether they are new business or renewals.
- A tiered monthly session bonus based upon total sessions trained during the month.
- A base hourly rate for training clients, which is based upon education and experience profile.
- Bonuses incurred based upon performance which occur after the initial 90-day probationary period and thereafter at 12-month intervals.
**Full-Time Fitness Professionals have a realistic earning potential of over $100k gross income per year**
The non-monetary benefits for Full-Time Personal Trainers:
- Medical/ Dental/Vision
- Educational Reimbursements
- Management positions available
- Complimentary access to all Live Fit Gym locations.
- Complimentary chiropractic treatments.
- Complimentary acupuncture treatments.
- 40% off of the cost of massage and other spa services.
Personal Training Responsibilities:
- Build clientele base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques.
- Prepare and delivering comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals and needs.
- Perform goal setting, frequent follow-ups and body composition testing, and re-assessments to retain PT members.
- Assist in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, seminars, and workshops.
- Be responsible for achieving personal monthly revenue objectives set forth by the company.
- Demonstrate organizational and time-management skills.
- Possess the ability to adjust and operate all fitness equipment, properly, safely and efficiently.
- Present an enthusiastic, passionate, friendly and ambitious attitude and work ethic.
- Promote the LF Gym brand via social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Yelp.
- A strong background in, and proven record of demonstrating, high level customer service.
- 1+ year of sales experience.
- 1+ year of Personal Training experience, including conducting fitness assessments and selling personal training packages.
- A Nationally Accredited Personal Training Certification or a 4-year degree in a related field of study.
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills and a high emotional intelligence quotient.
- A strong understanding of the scientific principles underlying human movement and performance.
- Familiarity with, and ability to safely operate, fitness equipment.
- An ability to self-promote and market on social media platforms and through active networking endeavors.
**These desired qualifications are flexible depending upon the strength of the candidate – if you think you’re a good fit then tell us why**
- A CPR/AED certification from the American Red Cross or a licensed ARC provider.
- A high-school diploma or GED.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- San Francisco, CA 94102 (Required)
- Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: