Very Social Agency (https://www.verysocialnyc.com) - a creative social media agency and strategic partner for entrepreneurs is looking for a Social Media Intern. Luxury real estate and small business focus. Interns must be able to commit to a schedule of at least 15 hours per week for 16 weeks (i.e. four months). This internship offers a monthly $1000 stipend and/or academic credit.
The Social Media Intern position is ideal for someone who is self-motivated, organized, multitasking, and savvy about social media and content creation. They will be working directly with our social media team and co-founders.
The position revolves around content creation and collaboration. Daily duties will include content creation, social media management, copywriting, analytics reporting, and creative campaign development. Previous social media experience is a plus!
· Create and manage content for client social media channels, including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
· Develop content calendars, including image sourcing, image editing, and copywriting.
· Lead community management and engage with followers on social media platforms.
· Find new content and engagement opportunities by staying in tune with the always-evolving industry.
· Analytics reporting.
· Research and discovery of influencer/brand partnership opportunities for clients.
· 1-2 years of related professional experience, with an emphasis on social media strategy, content creation and community engagement.
· Impressive copywriting and visual skills.
· Master of organization, strong multitasking skills.
· Familiarity with MS Office tools, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
· Advanced skill level in photo editing apps.
· Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, is a plus.
· Diligent work ethic, an eye for art/design, and an insatiable desire to learn and excel.
Job Type: Internship
Pay: From $1,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)