Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus, which is home to 11 separate resident organizations. LCPA presents over 350 performances annually throughout our different performance series including American Songbook, Great Performers, Live from Lincoln Center, Mostly Mozart Festival, Midsummer Night Swing, Lincoln Center Out of Doors and White Light Festival.
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the HRIS Specialist is responsible for the design, development and administration of the HRIS system and all associated systems within the Human Resources and Payroll departments. Working closely with HR, Payroll and IT staff as the HRIS system lead administrator, the Specialist will consistently deploy tools to ensure Lincoln Center is operating these systems in a best practices environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as a project lead on all HRIS integration projects, APIs, upgrades and implementations; lead all RFPs with service providers;
- Regularly participate in and evaluate the day-to-day inputting, updating, analyzing and maintaining accurate data for all new hires, transfers, terminations, as well as all time and attendance management and payroll processing;
- Manage a short-term and long-term calendar of process improvements and new opportunities;
- Develop and conduct regular in-house HRIS training programs for end users. Develop and maintain up-to-date end-user training manuals and materials.
- Establish and maintain up-to-date HRIS functional departmental documentation, standard operating procedures, as well a comprehensive HRIS reports library within the system;
- Respond daily to requests for complex and routine report creation from all departments;
- Act as a liaison between the Human Resources, Payroll, and IT. Participate in the testing of new reports, processes, etc. and provide testing results to appropriate resources; Actively participate and make contributions in team meetings and one-on-one meetings.
- Establish written data standards;
- Maintain and enhance functionality of HR Portal;
- Facilitate data transfers and maintain interfaces between HRIS and other systems and processes;
- Ensure integrity and confidentiality of all applicant and employee information;
- Serve as back-up for Human Resources staff as needed;
- Explore new ways of improving workflow and efficiency of job tasks;
- Troubleshoot systems issues, in close coordination with IT applications team and IT helpdesk;
- Remain abreast date on all software releases and enhancements; implement related changes and upgrades.
- 5-7 years’ experience in HR application support, payroll and benefits support;
- Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools. Must have report development experience with reporting tools including SQL, Crystal Reports, Access, Excel;
- Expert knowledge of ADP/Workforce Now;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Must be able build strong relationships with employees, constituent organizations and external carriers and consultants;
- Ability to work independently, as well as with in a collaborative team environment;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the humanresources inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: HRIS Specialist in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly. Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. LCPA is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Job Type: Full-time