Diamondback Drugs is the leader in custom compounding for veterinary prescribers and patients nationwide. We pride ourselves on world class customer service. Due to the tremendous growth we are seeking a Quality Technician.
Under general supervision of the Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager, this position will provide importance support to the other QA team members.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Prepare reports and Performance Improvement documents
- Maintain employee files with all required documentation
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Prepare, submit and review results from environmental monitoring of the clean room environments and technician validation samples
- Perform compounding technician and area audits
Skills and Experience
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Must possess strong analytical skills with the ability to identify, analyze, interpret and solve problems quickly and interpersonal and communication skills to be able to make strong recommendations
- Must possess strong computer skills including Windows based software
- Must be self-motivated, dependable, driving objectives to completion, and in a team environment
- Certified Pharmacy Technician License through the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy is required
- College Degree is preferred, but will substitute with experience
Full Time. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, PTO, Paid Holidays, and other company-paid benefits.
Job Type: Full-time