The selected candidate for this position will support F-35 production, business, and other processes in a team-based manufacturing environment. Performs activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including production planning and control, education, procedural oversight, and development of preventative and corrective actions for internal and external compliance findings. This position will also include supervising work crews during the absence of supervision, maintaining status of assignments, and special assignments as needed.
***This is a Second Shift position.***
- Superior interpersonal skills; work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- F-35 engineering and logistics systems experience (JDL - JSF Data Library, PDM - Product Data Manager, QADS – Quality Assurance Document System, ATLAS - Advanced Technical Logistics Applications System, VAS - Visual Augmentation System, SFM - Shop Floor Manager.)
- Familiarity with F-35 airframe, aircraft systems and subsystems.
- Project management experience with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Working experience in some aspects of Project Management
- Exposure to Earned Value Management concepts
- Demonstrated ability to lead and supervise a team
- Liaison role with MRB, DCMA, Quality, and Production Control
- Prior experience in aircraft coatings, finishes, and/or advanced composite applications.
- Experience with low observable (LO) materials
- Experience with reading and interpreting complex engineering drawings and process specifications
- Aircraft manufacturing or maintenance or repair, and/or modification experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, to build charts and graphs
- Experience with PDM, VAS, SFM, QADS
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.