The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the President and CEO’s office, as well as coordinating administrative project tasks while maintaining the exceptional level of professionalism and customer service standards ProPharma Group is known for.
Essential Functions Include:
1. Performs daily administrative tasks for the President and CEO’s office with the utmost professional poise and discretion.
2. Manages President and CEO’s calendar and schedule, including confirming appointments and preparing for conference calls.
3. Coordinates executive travel and meetings, including flight reservations, lodging and meeting accommodations, and dining and transportation arrangements.
4. Performs critical aspects of deliverables, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks.
5. Prioritizes incoming communications, requests, and conflicting needs from external stakeholders and employees in a timely and effective manner, while keeping executive informed of any items for which feedback is needed.
6. Composes and proofread routine and advanced executive correspondence and reports to ensure grammatical accuracy and appropriate representation of company’s culture and values.
7. Prepares documents for executive meetings, such as board presentations, per direction from company executives.
8. Acts as a leader in building both internal and external relationships and managing special projects to facilitate the success of the company.
9. Maintains absolute confidentiality and handles time sensitive materials expeditiously.
10. Provides project management support by establishing objectives, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, and ensuring deadlines are met.
11. Distributes and tracks meeting agendas for leadership meetings, takes meeting minutes, and prepares, distributes and tracks completion of action items.
12. Other projects and duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in health administration, business or related field strongly preferred. Proven industry experience will be acceptable in lieu of degree.
2. Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting Director-level or above.
3. Experience working in a global business, including booking international travel and working with individuals from other countries.
4. Project management experience strongly preferred.
5. Ability to independently identify, research and resolve issues.
6. Effective written and oral communication and presentation skills.
7. Conscientious with a propensity for attention to details.
8. Ability to exercise considerable judgement, maintain confidentiality, and act in a diplomatic manner.
9. Intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization.
10. Excellent facilitator who is experienced in resolving conflicts between different parties to a dispute.
11. A decisive individual who possesses a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation, and detail-oriented perspective.
12. A strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgement and strong operational focus.
13. Ability to work with peers in a team effort.
14. Adapt to changes in the work environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
15. Well-organized and self-directed with the ability to work with a minimal amount of supervision.
16. Capability to efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced environment.
17. Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays pursuant with job demands.
18. Proficient in Microsoft Office and related software programs.
Candidate must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***
Job Type: Full-time