The simple act of caring is heroic.
Rate of Pay: $15.00 per hour
Monday through Friday: 6a to 11a (25 hours per week)
The Masonic Homes of California is a continuing care retirement community that also offers social services outside of our campuses. We are committed to a culture of person-centered care that makes a profound difference in the lives of our clients. We call this the Masonic Homes Way, and it is founded upon the pillars of Safety, Personal Connection, Experience, and Efficiency. From our line staff to our leaders, we strive to demonstrate excellence in serving our clients and place value on high quality job performance, professional development, workplace safety and client and employee satisfaction. We are team-oriented, caring and honest. We are dedicated to disciplined innovation and continuous quality improvement and are committed to sharing our knowledge and attracting the best and brightest talent.
The Covid-19 Door Screener is a temporary Part-time position reporting to the Executive Director. Temporary staff will have the opportunity to fill our open regular, full-time and part-time positions.
- Will screen team members as they arrive for their daily shift for temperature and O2 saturation and will keep a log daily of team members names.
- Will screen family members and friends of residents who come into the community for a visit for temperature, to check for COVID-19 complete vaccination or negative COVID-19 test, proper ID and will keep a daily log of visitor information.
- Will screen vendors as they come into the community for temperature and O2 saturation and will keep a log of vendors daily visits.
- Cooperates and communicates with co-workers and establishes good working relations with all departments.
- Maintains regular attendance and arrives to work on time; completes time sheet appropriately as needed.
- Other duties assigned
- Attends/participates in in-services and team member meetings as needed.
- Able to follow oral and written instruction.
- As part of our commitment to health and safety for staff and residents, we require staff to be vaccinated for COVID19. We can assist you in obtaining your vaccination during the hiring process.
At the Masonic Homes you will have the opportunity to combine your passion for helping people and high ethical standards with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your skills and passion, we offer:
- Work at a Top Place to Work focused on teamwork and support
- New federal emergency paid sick leave and other benefits for you and your family’s well-being – available to temporary hires
- A generous contribution to a 401K plan whether or not you participate, and an additional contribution from the company when you participate in the plan – available to temporary hires
Job Type: Temporary