Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Would you like to work with a team that is digging into the forefront of the Amazon Cloud? The selected Candidate will take on the role of an Application migration /Cloud developer. You must be knowledgeable in the software development life cycle and be able design, document, and migrate applications, and be ready to jump into the Amazon Web Services arena. The Candidate will lead development efforts to support migration which include documenting baselines and migration procedures for both custom developed applications and COTS application suites. The Candidate will also work with the Cloud maintainers to define required resources, and provide requirements to and operational procedures for apps to the Cloud maintenance team. The Candidate must be able to brief technical solutions to customers and peers.
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
$215,000.00 to $160,000.00
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Max Salary Min Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $215,000 $160,000
Level 2 – Expert $195,000 $140,000
Level 3 – Senior $170,000 $110,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $100,000 $60,000
- Design and define system architecture for new or existing computer systems
- Engineer, design, and deploy server baselines for Linux/Unix platforms
- Perform complex systems development and design work that may include computer architecture analysis and design
- Perform systems modeling, simulation, and analysis
- Plan upgrades of operating systems and design systems enhancements
- Develop and deliver documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develop and conduct tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements
- Identify, analyze, and resolve system problems
- Provide system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance
- Determine system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
- Develop and baseline new Linux/Unix hardware and software builds
- Install and test new builds on the Linux/Unix systems and virtual platforms
- Create and update build installation guide
- Obtain security approval for the new build and ensure it can deploy on DNI networks
- Develop and provide patching process and procedure to O&M group
- Develop and provide upgrade process and procedure to O&M group
- Provide and maintain server builds and hardware/software metrics
- Provide Tier 3 support and troubleshooting to O&M group
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility
- Serve as a technical team or task lead
- Serve as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met
- Serve as liaison to vendors
- Manage multiple projects or tasks that interface with other IT disciplines
- An outstanding attitude, self-initiative and ability to work worth customers through entire implementation process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of an integrated team
- Knowledge of Agency PM framework
- Experience in implementing small to large scale custom development and/or systems integration projects in one or more phases of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Visio tools
- Understanding of the security processes and procedures followed by the IC Community
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings ($55,000 per year / $61,000 if over 50)
Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance:
$0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T2141