BluePearl's Brooklyn location is seeking an extraordinary Client Service Coordinator.
- Are you an excellent customer service professional?
- Do your peers turn to you for advice, guidance, comfort, and support?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the greatest veterinary medicine professionals?
If you are seeking an opportunity with a team that inspires growth working in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you.
As a Client Services Coordinator:
BluePearl is the next step in your career.
- You will greet and make friendly eye contact every time our hospital entry door opens to offer individual a warm and professional acknowledgement.
- You are always offering a friendly smile, strong eye contact and an approachable demeanor.
- You are a compassionate listener.
- You speak clearly, slowly, and calmly in person and on the telephone in a way that clients easily understand.
- You will assess immediately upon arrival each client’s rare need, as well as the pet’s general condition.
- You will determine whether an emergency arrival is a “stat” versus “standard” emergency.
- You will respond to non-patient calls or visitors and connect them to the appropriate team member.
- You are responsible for confirming all appointments in advance ensuring clients receive accurate information about preparing their pet for the appointment.
- You will offer emotional support and resource materials to grieving clients in a compassionate and discreet manner.
- You serve as a liaison between clients and service agencies during handling of pet remains by ensuring a complete, accurate, and compassionate process.
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, groundbreaking healthcare.
We are seeking hospital support with the same philosophy who are looking to grow their career in an exciting environment with a family atmosphere.
Interested in becoming a Vet Tech? At BluePearl, the continued education of our techs is paramount. Not only do our techs get to work in state of the art facilities with the best veterinary teams in the nation, but they also have access 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster and CE allowances. We also go even further to hold monthly CE meetings, associate feedback sessions, and opportunities for mentorship and cross-training.
We offer health benefit packages, competitive compensation, referral bonuses, flexible work hours, scrub allowance, opportunity to bring your dog to work, additional training, and unlimited growth potential.
Why our Brooklyn location?
- Brooklyn hospital provides a wide range of specialty medicine services and serves the areas of Park Slope, Fort Greene, Carroll Gardens and Gowanus. This hospital is one of four BluePearl hospitals in NYC
- Due to multiple years of tremendous growth and an ever-increasing caseload, we’re expanding into a new location in 2018. Our new 20,000+ square foot facility will offer premium services including on-site advanced imaging capabilities (anticipating a 64-slice CT, high field MRI and dual radiology suites). The first floor will be dedicated as an outpatient treatment space and a private second floor will house inpatient, ICU, surgery, ultrasound, cardiology and procedure suites. We offer a collaborative, high-energy team environment, with a multitude of specialties including 24/7 emergency medicine, cardiology, critical care, dermatology and allergy treatment, internal medicine, neurology/neurosurgery (coming in 2018), oncology, ophthalmology, radiology and surgery.
Want to learn more about working in NYC?
Click here to learn more about the Brooklyn Hospital!
Like us on Facebook to learn about BluePearl events and career opportunities!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.