Envision Bank believes in people helping people – it was our belief when we first opened our doors in 1851 as Randolph Savings Bank, and it holds true today. For over 150 years, we have been providing individuals, families, homeowners, and businesses in our community a wide variety of products that are convenient and hassle-free.
We're employee owned, and customer experience driven. We care, and we need people who care as much as we do. We are part of the communities in which we live. Relationships matter. We strive to make things simple and get things done. If this sounds like you, please read on . . .
The Market Manager (MM) provides leadership, motivation and has the ultimate accountability for management of the Envision's High Performance Growth (HPG) sales program, superior customer service and performance of the Market against established Bank goals and objectives. This will include implementing customer acquisition, growth and retention strategies, small business development and the maintenance of associated expense budgets. The MM will coach and develop the branch colleagues towards success using the Bank's established sales process. They will ensure that branch performance, customer service, audits and compliance are within established bank operating procedures and practices. Performs all tasks in compliance with established Bank policies and procedures, with Federal and State laws and with all Fair Lending regulations.
Sales and Sales Coaching
- Responsible for the mechanics of the HGP program which will include, training, employee engagement, designing account opening incentives, internal contests and reward programs to maintain focus, enthusiasm, and success of the program.
- Responsible for being the “resident expert” of the HPG program through consistent and frequent team interaction, making sure the branches are ready for any “Big Day” events, Managing inventory, merchandising, reporting and tracking of sales results.
- Responsible for the coaching and development of all Branch Managers in effective coaching to the HPG sales processes to ensure they meet or exceed all performance standards/goals; this includes one-on-one reviews of each team at least monthly to build more effective communications, to understand training/development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales and activity performance. Role models effective relationship building behaviors, establishes performance plans to enhance overall relationship sales effectiveness and holds team members accountable for measurable results.
- Develops business plans and sales strategy for the division that ensures attainment of Bank sales goals and profitability. Coaches Retail Leadership in the establishment of action plans that will drive goals, create superior customer experiences and achieve sales objectives while balancing risk.
- Responsibility for the supervision, profitability, and appropriate reporting thereof of all retail bank activities. In addition, establishes tactical plans and strategies that expand customer base by creating a superior customer experience resulting in growth of total number of households banked, deposits, loans, and products per household. Will assess and respond to the developmental training and educational needs of associates.
- Establishes a process for regular coaching and counseling with Branch Managers to build leadership, motivation and selling skills. Participates in business calls with Branch Managers and role models effective calling behaviors.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets. Is actively involved in the development and rollout of product/service offerings that keeps the Bank competitive.
- Ensures all internal operational controls are consistently adhered to as well as all bank policies, procedures and security requirements
- Ensures staffing levels are appropriate and is active in the employment life cycle (recruitment/selection, employee relations, performance management, training and development).
- Recruits, hires, and develops all Branch Managers to ensure a high-quality team.
- Manages expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Demonstrates continual learning by attending industry seminars, webinars and other training programs.
Serves as an ambassador of Envision Bank in the local communities we serve
Actively participates in community activities and organizations in order to promote the Bank's brand and CRA achievements.
Participates on local Board(s) of Directors and Committees
The above is a description of the ordinary duties of the position. It should be expected that from time to time other duties [both related and unrelated to the above] may be assigned and are therefore required.
Requires a Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience as well as five plus (5+) years branch management experience.
Develops teams of committed, talented, and motivated professionals who consistently perform at high levels and demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate across all departments.
- Must possess strong passion to win and high level of integrity
- Positive attitude and strong coaching skills
- Must be able to lead by example, earn loyalty and continuously motivate a team of colleagues
- Flexibility in putting in the time needed to meet business needs, be a good listener and communicator and always be willing to learn something new
Strong sales coaching/leadership skills.
Ability to delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
Self-starter/directed, taking ownership for established business objectives
- Solid communication skills with ability to clearly communicate goals and standards
- Ability to coach, train, motivate and lead staff in their achievement of goals.
- Up-to-date and current knowledge of bank operations and compliance regulations.
Envision Bank offers a comprehensive benefit package including 401(k) Safe Harbor and Matching contributions and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) participation.
At Envision Bank PRIDE is the foundation of who we are and what we strive to be. If you possess a Passion to win, are Relationship-driven, thrive in an environment of Innovation and continuous learning, believe in Doing the right thing, and are interested in Engaging with a collaborative team, then we want to get to know YOU better!
Envision Bank takes pride in being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and seeks to create and maintain a vibrant diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans /individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity are strongly encouraged to apply.