Both Full-Time and 1099 Options May Be Available
Our mission is simple: to make high-quality ADHD healthcare accessible and affordable for all. Currently in 35+ states and growing rapidly nationwide, Done. is a leader in direct-to-consumer psychiatric telehealthcare as featured on Arianna Huffington’s ThriveGlobal and represented by star investors such as NFL legend Joe Montana.
We believe achieving mental clarity and optimal productivity in a post-COVID-19 world shouldn’t be a hassle or luxury, but obtainable within a few clicks on any mobile device
What we're looking for:
- Excitement and passion about Done’s vision; recognition of the impact on the healthcare industry
- Comfort working independently as well as with the Done team
- Comfort operating in a fast-moving, high-growth environment
- Experience diagnosing and treating patients with ADHD
- Comfort with providing care through hybrid means (in-person consultations, remote follow-ups)
What you'll do:
- Conduct psychiatric evaluations
- Manage your patient’s medication regimens you prescribe and adjust medication and dosages as needed
- Respond to EHR messages, refill requests, and conduct occasional remote follow-up appointments with your patient panel
What you'll need:
- Willingness to put patients first
- Valid PMHNP license in one or more states
- Valid DEA license
- Working with a collaborating physician: The practitioner is required to already be working with a collaborating physician to support their practice if their state requires (No need for independent practice states). If you do not have a collaborating physician, we may be able to help you find one.
- Proficiency with word processing and computer skills; comfortable adapting to new software and workflow updates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Done. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $250,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Where do you reside? (City and State)
- Do you have a valid PMHNP Certification? And in which state you are licensed?
- Do you have a valid DEA Certification? And in which state you are licensed?
- Do you have a collaborating physician if it's needed in your state?
- How many years of experience working with ADHD do you have?
- Do you have a physical office space or therapy room where you're able to see Done patients for initial consultations?
Work Location: In person