Support an IT organization's efforts to plan and organize corporate strategy and portfolio programs in a forward-thinking team environment. Work on the tactical and strategic level to assist in refining portfolio and strategic management plans, supporting the annual budget, preparing briefings, assisting offices with data calls, and preparing senior management presentations. Support financial trend analysis and assist offices with comprehension of financial data. Design data collection strategies that minimize administrative burden and portfolio monitoring analyses that enable leadership to make data driven decisions. Develop customize portfolio management artifacts, templates, and analytic tools to assist agency offices with comprehend the condition project portfolios and maturing portfolio management processes. Support the implementation and configuration of Oracle Primavera products, including Primavera Portfolio Management (OPPM), P6 Project Manager and Progress Reporter, and Strategy Management Plan (SMP). Capture and manage business requirements and lead the translation of those requirements into technical and tool requirements.
- Experience with supporting an annual budget build
- Experience in providing alternative solutions to implement cost efficient strategies to meet goals
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and composing technical and financial data for use by senior management
- Experience in assisting preparing, supporting senior level management in briefings
- Experience in supporting senior management review of performance against stated goals
- Experience with planning and coordinating high level data calls across a large organization
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project
- Experience with leading and planning complex tasks with daily client interaction
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Oracle Primavera suite including OPPM, P6 and Progress Reporter
- Experience with developing and executing strategic plans
- Experience in aligning an organization's portfolio of projects to strategy
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.