Lauth Investigations International, Inc Investigations Division is seeking a part-time Paralegal Administrative Assistant for our Indianapolis Headquarters.
LII is a family owned and operated financial and investigative firm providing solutions to corporations and consumers for more than 20 years. Our investigators and case managers provide confident results so that you can make strategic decisions in a complex business world.
Our company is driven by a compelling vision and mission and has the ambition and resilience to overcome obstacles and pursue each case indefinitely. We seek to engage a workforce of talented associates who excel as a team and are motivated by the company mission and belief in loyalty and mutual respect.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment. Preferred candidates will have prior advanced paralegal or administrative support to CEO or COO.
- Supporting the CEO and Operations team of the Investigations Division with expert organizational skills, and proactive coordination efforts.
- Assisting the headquarter staff with various electronic and phone research, and document support.
- Oversee the management of client files by executing cloud-based folders and co
- Serve as support for marketing and business development by creating field logistics for business development field reps
- Be awesome at the management of daily workflow activities while meeting the demands of a dynamic team.
- Execute tasks as assigned by administrative staff members
- Maintains all applicable records and files accurately and confidentially
- Understands all applicable policies and procedures
- With minimum supervision, exercises discretion and independent judgment to ensure assigned projects are completed.
- Conduct intricate internet research such as genealogy and skip tracing and broad information gathering into old records and government records and archives.
- Two years’ experience in paralegal/or related field
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum qualifications must have a bachelors degree from an accredited university
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel (Advanced), Internet (Intermediate Level)
- Must be able to use and learn CRM Database system to maintain customer accounts.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, adapt to a variety of tasks
- Must have high attention to detail and work independently
- Well organized with accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and plan implementations skills
- Ability to establish appropriate and respectful relationships all agency employees
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Support: 3 years (Required)
- Phones: 3 years (Preferred)
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: