Route Sales Representative-Coffee Sales
Position located in Sandy, Utah
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
We have been in business for 35 years and have operated in Utah for over 25 years. Treasure Valley Coffee/RainWater Refreshed has been providing "Freshness, Quality and Service" to customers throughout the U.S. Our company has a comprehensive selection of products ranging from coffee, break room supplies, paper products, first aid, and facility supplies. We are a coffee roaster and are able to provide our customers with over 100 types of coffee.
Our customers include health care facilities, manufacturing facilities, construction companies, convenience stores, education providers, financial centers, and many more. From the Utah location, we service customers throughout the Wasatch Front. Our company continues to grow as we have an excellent reputation and can provide quality products at a competitive price.
We are continually being praised for our excellent products and service. Because of our excellent products and customer service, we are growing!
Currently, we are searching for a Route Sales Representative for the Coffee division to join our sales team.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES for this position include:
- Providing excellent service to customers on an already established delivery route
- Delivery and sell high quality products to established customers
- Professionally market our coffee, break room products, and facility supplies to existing and new customers
- Ensure customer product levels are appropriate based on previous sales and forecasts
- Effectively manage the delivery vehicle's inventory
- General repair and maintenance of our coffee brewing equipment
- Drive a large delivery vehicle to the customer's location to make the delivery of coffee and other supplies (You must be comfortable driving a large delivery vehicle.)
- The position is an outside sales position. The majority of the time the Sales Representative is out in the field.
JOB REQUIREMENTS for this position include:
- Possess excellent customer skills
- Must be self motivated with proven sales abilities
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to work in a team environment
- Must have a valid driver's license (a CDL is not required)
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a physical and a Pre-Hire drug screen
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Need to be able to drink coffee as the individual will at times be sampling products.
- You can expect to work 45 hours per week, Monday thru Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You will have all weekends off.
Our company will provide additional training that is specific to our industry. A company vehicle is provided to carry out the job responsibilities.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The Route Sales Representative-Coffee is guaranteed to earn a minimum of $42,000 per year. Additional compensation will be earned on products sold to existing customers and to new accounts. Individuals have a definite opportunity to exceed this minimum pay level. The company does not put any cap on commissions. Representatives in this same position are averaging $55,000 per year.
We offer excellent benefits including health and life insurance, retirement benefits, profit sharing, vacation time off. You will be off on all major holidays and get paid.
As an employee of Treasure Valley Coffee/RainWater Refreshed, you have the opportunity to become Route Supervisor and Business Executive..
If you are motivated, enthusiastic, and want to work for a company that values its employees, then please email your resume.
Please include "Route Sales Representative -Coffee" in your email.
Additional information about our company can be found at our website:
at : www.tvcoffee.com (Boise Roasting Plant)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends