Do you want to help serve the veterans that have risked everything for the well-being of others? Join a talented team of individuals who serve this country by caring for our heroes! Clay Consulting, a VA subcontractor, is looking for a receptionist/administrative assistant to aid in the performance of Veteran Medical Examinations.
What you will be doing as a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant:
- Meets and greets all visitors; determines their needs and directs them to the appropriate employee/locations.
- Responds to visitors, clients, and employees in a courteous and professional manner.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Work in partnership with a team of complementing individuals dedicated to living CCLLC's core values.
What you will bring:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A passion for working with veterans and their families!
- An eagerness to be a part of a caring and team-oriented company culture.
What we offer:
- Monday – Friday day shift! No nights or weekends.
- On the Job training! We will teach you the way!
- You will NOT have to deal with Insurance companies.
- A Wealth of benefits + perks!
- Paid time off: Eleven holidays, ten paid days.
- Free lunch every other Friday
\*We at Clay Consulting believe that everyone is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training, and all other conditions of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Annandale, VA 22003: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location