- High School Diploma or GED
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
We are currently seeking a Forge Operator. This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of job tasks in the production of forgings.
Position responsibilities include:
- Operates equipment such as forge presses, trim presses, induction heating machines, and heat treat.
- Use of hand and power tools to setup presses
- Use specialized measuring equipment and verify dies, trim tooling and measure parts for conformance to customer specs
- Will operate other equipment, such as Grinders, and shot blast machines * Operators are multi-functional and will be trained to perform all functions in assigned production area
- Other Job duties as assigned
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer excellent salary compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, apply at ATIMetals.com/careers.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Proficient math skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task