Warehouse Associate 2
Unisort (Pallet Build)
Tues – Sat; 6:30AM – 3:00PM
Sun – Thu 4:00PM – 12:30AM
Position will be cross trained in Bombay, GOH Sort, Processing (Detail Check), Will Call, Reverse, Holdback, Receiving, Shipping
$15.00 - $23.50
+ $0.50 differential for 2nd shift
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manual and clerical inventory support in processing cartons
1. Checks and inspects cartons to reflect accurate quantity and condition for further processing.
2. Prepares cartons for processing by:
a. Locating, preparing and affixing appropriate labels.
b. Packing, labeling and scanning cartons, as required.
c. Sorting and routing cartons.
d. Entering appropriate information in inventory systems as required.
e. Loading, unloading, picking as required.
3. Prepares merchandise for distribution, including:
a. Checks, inspects, and logs data into the appropriate inventory systems to reflect the quantity and condition of merchandise received or distributed.
b. Takes necessary steps to prepare merchandise for inventory and distribution.
c. Inspects merchandise visually to determine disposition, as assigned.
d. Enters/logs appropriate data into on-line systems as required.
4. Performs one or more stock handling tasks, such as:
a. Packing, unpacking, banding, and assembling merchandise.
b. Sorting and routing merchandise.
c. Weighing merchandise.
d. Moving merchandise manually from one location to another.
e. Picking, labeling and scanning, as required.
a. Scheduling and balancing workload of other associates.
b. Training and coaching associates in basic procedures and techniques.
c. Verifying data and work of others.
6. Performs processing activities, as assigned.
7. Moves cartons from one location to another, either manually or mechanically
8. Checks and codes merchandise and data.
9. Operates simple warehouse equipment, as necessary.
10. Performs other related manual tasks, as assigned.
- Requires the ability to understand and follow general and/or written instructions. Involves the use of elementary arithmetic.
- Familiarity with use of contemporary merchandise processing equipment (i.e. hand-held scanners)
- Familiarity with use of warehouse equipment and inventory systems.
- Ability to learn computer processing systems.
- Ability to work efficiently.
- Ability to determine which prescribed steps to take to process problem cartons and to resolve identified discrepancies.
- Physical Essential Function (Lifting): Frequent 0 – 30lbs; Occasional 30 – 75lbs
- Six months experience in the same or related tasks is preferable.
Six months experience in the same or related tasks is preferable.
- Must have an Achiever rating, or higher, on your 2017 Performance Appraisal.
- Those with Policy Violations issued within the last 12 months will not be considered.
- Information regarding current family members working in the same facility must be reported when submitting the application. Failure to do so will disqualify the Associate.