Be fit. Change lives. Have fun, as an Assistant Studio Manager!
If you’d like to be part of a super duo and know the ropes as well as your members' names, step in when your manager steps out, set goals, and surpass them...then Orangetheory just might be looking for you.
Assistant Manager Pay Structure
Hourly rate with potential to increase based on production
- Commissions for sales
- Monthly bonuses up to $300 (In NYC studios, top bonus is $400)
- Monthly prize for the top salesperson in the company
- We tripled in size in the last year & are looking for Top Talent to grow with us!
- Career pathing:
- We’re looking for Assistant Managers who want to grow into Studio Managers and eventually Multi-Unit Managers!
- Last month, we promoted 15 employees!
- As we expand to multiple health and wellness brands, you could have the ability to work cross functionally
Beyond The Paycheck
- Make lifelong friends with your team and members. Not only do we impact members’ lives with our workouts, but we also make an impact beyond the studio—we regularly host classes to support important causes, participate in local runs & events, and work with local charities.
Employee Referral Program – earn $250 for every employee you refer and retain to work for Empire!
Complimentary OTF classes and employee discounts on retail
- Empire cares about you—we offer access to free mental health counseling
- Discounts on theme parks, travel, movies, etc. through LifeMart and TicketsAtWork
- Pre-tax commuter benefit plan to save on public transportation to/from work
A Day In The Life of an Assistant Manager:
Share the science and your passion for the OTF workout with potential members
Responsible for lead generation and implementation of marketing strategies to increase membership performance.
Assist studio operations and act as the Manager on Duty in the absence of the Studio Manager
Help to lead, develop and evaluate the performance of staff
Work collaboratively with Studio Manager to properly manage and exceed all OTF sales goals
Provide timely and effective decision-making regarding customer service issues
Plan and promote special events for the studio on a monthly basis, using OTF tools for effective outreach and community involvement
As an Assistant Manager You Have:
Thirsty for learning and development
- Team player with high interest in collaborating cross-functionally
High energy with a successful ability to motivate a large group of people
Enthusiastic about training & mentoring studio team members for ongoing success and future growth
Incredible decision-making skills, coupled with the ability to anticipate needs
Assist in recruitment, hiring, training, and scheduling of OTF studio staff
Our Mission: To bring out your best life through inspiring, motivating and exceptional moments
Vision: To be the premier wellness portfolio that supercharges everyday life
Values: Happy. Hungry. Humble. Healthy & Human
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: The diversity of our employees, members, and the communities in which we operate is key to our success and growth. We value and celebrate the diversity of the employees who make up our workforce. We respect the personal worth and unique contributions of each individual. We expect that each of us grant others the same respect, cooperation, and fair treatment that we seek for ourselves. We aim to attract, hire and retain a diverse and multiculturally sensitive staff who continually support and create a culture of employee engagement, support and inclusion.
Please note we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies, there will be no obligation to pay any fee.