Expanding Cardiology Practice
Position available: Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Looking for an individual who is competent, dedicated and motivated to be a part of a growing Cardiology Practice! Experience preferred, but not required. Applicant must be Licensed within the state of Florida and provide a copy of the License.
- Effectively identifies, evaluates, and addresses disease prevention and health promotion issues of the population in the practice while administering quality patient care.
- Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral.
- Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of acute, chronic, and long-term healthcare issues.
- Educates patients and/or families about preventive care, medical issues, and use of prescribed medical treatments and/or medications.
- Maintains legible, accurate, and confidential medical records. Documents all medical evaluations, diagnoses, procedures, treatment, outcomes, education, referrals, and consultations consistent with NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance), JCAHO (Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations), and state regulatory standards.
- Facilitates evaluation of records by physician(s), peers, and Quality and Standards according to protocols, and receives and implements constructive directives.
- Analyzes new knowledge gained from conferences, workshops, professional literature, or "hands-on training" and assimilates this knowledge into clinical practice.
What we offer :
Medical, Dental and Vision Packages
Managing of Privileging and Credentialing
Job Type: Full-time
- Cardiology: 2 years (Preferred)
License or certification:
- Florida Medical License (Required)