As Sr. Director Digital PMO, you will be collaborating with other Digital leaders and enable delivery of key portfolio initiatives. You will be directly leading teams of Portfolio and Program Managers. This is a high impact, high visibility role reporting directly to the VP of Ecommerce, Mobile and Digital Technology. The scope of this role includes execution of key technology initiatives that enable omni-channel customer experience. We are looking for leader, passionate about execution, have amazing communication, financial management and organization skills, and has a proven track record of delivering on complex technology initiatives across global teams and leveraging agile software development practices.
Top Skills we are seeking in you…
- You have proven expertise and deep technical understanding about modern software development practices, product/engineering development model and understand cloud-native software.
- You are well-versed in agile methodologies and have a firm grasp of Omni Channel end-to-end technology and business processes
- You have a demonstrated experience in leading, mentoring and growing the team. You are organized and structured and understands what it takes to build a scalable organization.
- You can efficiently and consistently execute and deliver, setting the example for collaboration across teams and departments (both technical and non-technical)
- You can lead a team of technical program/project managers who use agile practices and the scrum framework for the planning, execution and delivery of products.
- You can partner with Product and Engineering Leaders to develop roadmaps that align with business objectives/priority and takes into account resource availability.
- You are adept at planning, executing, tracking and managing cost, schedule, and scope for all programs in the portfolio.
- You are a leader who attracts, hires and retains top engineering talent, building a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment
- Manage relationships with vendors and can manage departmental budgets
- You have a proven track record of "Can-Do" attitude and Results Orientation and have an innate ability to imbibe those tenets in your team's work ethics
- You are a natural collaborator and have excellent communication skills (presentation and written), organizational and analytical skills.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 10+ years of experience delivering commercial applications and complex systems
- 5+ Years of demonstrated history of starting, hiring and growing world class engineering teams
- Deep experience with agile methodologies and best practices such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.
- Strong PMO background
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or related field
- 10+ Experience in corporate management, project management, IT consulting, or related field
- Experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
- Experience managing operational and/or project financial budgets
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- 8 + Software development in an agile environment
- 5 + Leading global teams with direct reports
- 5 + Work experience in a technology leadership role requiring interaction with senior leadership
- 5 + Manage operational and/or financial budgets
- 5 + Working with 3rd party vendors and/or software providers
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE:
- Master's Degree Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS, Engineering or related field
- Experience in an IT role requiring interaction with senior leadership
- Experience in a leadership role of a large matrixed organization
- Experience managing the development, implementation, and integration of multiple and/or complex business systems within an organization
- Experience in IT Consulting
- Experience in IT Management in the retail industry
LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,240 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.