Employ a wide array of multimedia tool sets and principles to create dynamic content on various platforms. Apply expertise in motion graphics, typography, layout, color, user interface, and user experience design. Work closely with subject matter experts to develop in-depth and dynamic animated content and videos. Work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, multi-project environment. Support all areas of multimedia production, including print, environmental design, logos, storyboards, Microsoft PowerPoint, illustrations, video production, and audio recording. Coordinate and work with the art director to produce assets and designs that are consistent across projects and within approved style guidelines.
- 5+ years of experience with design in multimedia
- Experience with User Experience and User Interface (UI/UX) design and development
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and Responsive Design
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with 3D animation and modeling a plus
- Experience with Audition, Sketch, Adobe XD, Modo, Maya, and Cinema4D
- Ability to work with video production studios, including audio, video, and green screen
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.