Scope of Position
The person in this role will be a key member of the Human Resources team. The Payroll/HR Specialist position manages full-cycle payroll process, as well as performs HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Finance and Operations Directors. This position carries out responsibilities for Goodier Cosmetics, LLC and Revision, LLC in the following functional areas: payroll processing, Human Resources, Benefits, Employee Relations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Payroll/HR Specialist position manages full-cycle payroll process, as well as performs HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Finance/HR Director and Accounting. This position carries out responsibilities for Goodier Cosmetics, LLC and Revision LLC in the following functional areas: payroll processing, Human Resources, Medical, Dental and 401(k)Benefits, Employee Relations,
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all employees
- Specific areas of HR responsibility include: payroll, customer service, benefits, ADP and PTO accruals, new employee onboarding, Deposits and Deferred Revenue.
- Prepare monthly reports (headcount, budget, birthday/anniversary etc.)
- Year end payroll reports, W2s.Â
- Assist with maintenance of all employee and department files
- Assist with annual audits, Workers Comp, Benefits, 401(k)
- Respond to and reconcile all notices regarding federal, state and unemployment taxes.
- Implement company culture, values and policies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree Business preferred
- PHR preferred
- 4 to 6 years experience as payroll and HR generalist
- Strong foundation of payroll compliance
- Experience in Employee Relations, Recruiting is a plus
- Must have solid experience with ADP version 15Â
- Ability to analyze, document, and improve processes and procedures
- Experience utilizing systems for improving ways of doing things
- High level of attention to detail a must
- Ability to gather and reformat data from multiple sources, frequently in Excel
- Must be able to take the initiative,
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels across the Company
- Flexibility to wear various hats as part of HR team for growing private equity owned company
- Advanced Excel skills a definite plus
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure to meet various deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- payroll: 4 years (Required)