Assist in network office financial responsibilities for Risk, IPS and SEBS business. Activities include:
- Accounts payable/reimbursements. Pay network office bills and properly plan cash flow so expenses are paid in a timely fashion. Maintain accurate files of invoices and other source documents.
- Payroll. Aggregate payroll inputs, pay necessary state/federal taxes as well as benefit plans and support annual W2 statements.
- Financial representative commissions. Pay financial representatives commissions for Risk, IPS and SEBS. Recover financial representative debt on a timely basis. Aid with annual 1099 statements for financial representatives.
- Accounting system entry. Throughout the month, make entries into the accounting system, using proper double-entry accounting procedures and complete input on a timely basis for month-end and year-end accounting.
- Manage the transfer of funds between Risk, IPS, SEBS and district offices.
- Reconcile bank accounts including Risk, IPS, SEBS and premiums in escrow account monthly. May also include the reconciliation of district office bank accounts.
- Run monthly financial statements, Financial Representative P&Ls as well as daily sales report.
- Aid in the creation and implementation of annual network and district office budgets.
- Prepare information for outside accountant to complete tax returns.
- Educate new financial representatives on how their compensation is paid through commissions, fees and bonuses.
- Assist with ad hoc financial analyses as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and technological savvy.
- Knowledge of standard accounting software programs, including QuickBooks personal finance software, preferred.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong presentation, persuasion, problem solving, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Strong personal code of ethics, including maintaining confidentiality.
- High self-motivation and strong organization skills. Manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to adapt and learn in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Team player and positive attitude.
Job Type: Full-time