For the past 8 years, Musée Magazine has been at the vanguard of cutting-edge photography. Founded by award-winning photographer Andrea Blanch, Musée is a non-profit photography magazine and digital publication.
We are seeking a hard-working and detail-oriented person to be the next Administrative Assistant for 16 weeks. Our visually-driven magazine is dedicated to publishing exclusive interviews with the most prolific and renowned contemporary fine art photographers and artists, such as Marilyn Minter, Andreas Gursky, and Cindy Sherman.
- VIP invitations to special events
- Valuable in-depth and hands-on experience behind magazine publications
- School credit
- Letter of recommendation upon completion
- Opportunities to meet some of the most influential photographers and artists in contemporary fine art
- Become part of a fun and influential network of photographers and artists
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others
- Problem-solving to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Good communication and writing skills, data-entry
- Professional and courteous via email or phone
- Manage the calendar for Editor in Chief
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence
- Work as part of a team with writers, photographers, illustrators and marketing specialists
- Must have availability 3 days a week, ideally 24 hours per week, for a minimum of 4 months
- Highly organized and personable, attention to detail
- Excellent communication, grammar, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
Job Types: Part-time, Unpaid Internship.
Job Type: Administration
Job Types: Unpaid Internship
Please be advised that while casual clothing is preferred, we do suggest that you wear sneakers and socks. Our office that is split between office space and Ms. Blanch’s home houses two domestic cats.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)