Benchmark Therapies, Inc. currently seeks PRN Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) interested in providing exceptional, patient-centered care near Lock Haven, PA.
Benchmark Therapies, Inc. is a growing rehabilitation company where our therapists are enthusiastic about their work and courteous with the patients they treat. If you are a therapist (SLP) who is passionate about making lives better, please reach out for this excellent opportunity!
Qualified candidates should have an active, good standing, PA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license. Responsibilities include:
- Maintenance and proper documentation of evaluations, therapy, progress notes, monthly progress reports, follow-up evaluations and quarterly patient care evaluations.
- Participation of related in-service training for health care professionals and aides.
- Assessing patients speech and language skills and providing services to restore communication efficiency.
- Conduct speech and language diagnosis to assess the patient's communication skills.
- Provide habilitative and rehabilitative service to communicatively disabled patients to restore communicative efficiency.
- Provide counseling and guidance to speech and language disabled individuals.
- Coordinate treatment of the patient with other health professionals.
- Formulate case plans based on patient needs and abilities, including participation of the patient and family, as well as criteria for discharge from the program
Benchmark Therapies, Inc. provides equal opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Contract